Reservations for Borajet flights are made for 7 days and 24 hours from call center with number 0 850 222 26 72, website of www.borajet.com.tr and travel agencies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any kind of change that may occur in the flights will be sent as an SMS to your mobile phone.
You can see the details of Borajet tickets on website of Borajet even if you buy the ticket from the call center or the travel agency.
When you reserve the ticket via our website, you can buy it within the option duration from the call center with number 850 222 26 72 that serves for 7 days and 24 hours, from ticket sales offices and from our website.
Service charge is 20 TL per passenger for each segment in domestic flights and 20 USD / 20 EUR per passenger for each segment in international flights.
Borajet tickets are also used as invoice according to 334 Tax Procedural Law.
Service charge is not refunded when the ticket is canceled.
When the flight is canceled due to technical reasons, weather conditions or any other reason caused by Borajet, the ticket fee and service charged will be refunded to the passenger.
You can pay for the ticket in cash or credit cards from call center by calling 0 850 222 26 72, authorized agencies, or ticket sale offices. You can pay for your ticket only with 3D credit cards on internet.
3-D Secure is an identity verification system developed by card companies in order to make online shopping on internet securely.
For Visa credit cards "Verified by Visa" and for Master Cards "Secure Code" are the names of the services.
If your bank issued the credit card to be used supports 3D Secure Application and a definition of 3D is made for the card, you can shop online. In your first 3D Secure payment transaction, definition is provided by banks.
You can buy your ticket from www.borajet.com.tr , all Borajet authorized travel agencies and also call center with the number 0 850 222 26 72.
Tickets can be used within 1 year from the date they are issued.
The usage of the ticket can only be possible for the person whose name and surname are on the ticket and the right to use the ticket cannot be transferred.
- 1. To all passengers who can prove that they are soldiers, families of soldiers, policemen and families of policemen can benefit from discount of 20% in domestic lines and flights to Ercan. Mother, father, spouse and children can benefit from the discount. It is necessary to present the related identification card and hand out a photocopy of the card of the passengers who benefit from the discount in airport check-in. Discount is valid in all flights except promotional ones.
- 2. To all passengers who can prove that they are families of martyrs, veterans and families of veterans can benefit from discount of 50% in domestic lines and flights to Ercan. Mother, father, spouse and children can benefit from the discount. It is necessary to present the related identification card and hand out a photocopy of the card of the passengers who benefit from the discount in airport check-in. Discount is valid in all flights except promotional ones.
Family discount of 50% is applied to passengers of the same family and first degree of relatives who fly on the same flights in all domestic lines and flights to Ercan. The passengers who will benefit from the discount should carry the same surname. It is necessary to present the related identification card and hand out a photocopy of the card of the passengers who benefit from the discount in airport check-in. Discount is valid in all flights except promotional ones.
It is necessary to be at the airport to complete check-in and baggage claim two hours before the flight taking the special conditions of the airport into consideration. It is necessary to present passport for international flights while it is necessary to present an I.D. with a photo (I.D. card, driving license, passport, family certificate) for domestic flights during check-in. It is not permitted to check-in with photocopies of identification cards. Passengers will not be accepted to flights without an I.D. card.
In domestic flights; if check-in is not completed 30 (thirty) minutes before the flight, the passenger loses all rights on the ticket and the flight.
In international flights; if check-in is not completed 45 (forty-five) minutes before the flight, the passenger loses all rights on the ticket and the flight.
- All Borajet passengers can benefit from online check-in possibility from website of www.borajet.com.tr .
- Online check-in starts 24 (twenty-four) hours before the flight and ends 2 (two) hours before the flights.
- If the passenger does not show up at the boarding 20 (minutes) before the flight, passenger loses all rights on the flight even if he/she made online check-in.
If you have not benefited from a discount and you verified yourself in 3D security system, you can directly go to the plane with your boarding card provided that you do not have baggage.
DATE AND DESTINATION / COURSE CHANGES
You may find date and destination change rules written on your tickets, for further information please contact our call center by calling 0850 222 26 72 .
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
You may find cancellation and refund rules written on your ticket, for further information please contact our call center by calling 0850 222 2672.
Promotional tickets are non-refundable.
- For domestic flights: 15 kg
- For international flights: 20 kg
- Germany flights : 30 kg
In case free excess baggage is excceded the exceeding part is calculated according to the rates given in details below. The baggage is accepted to flight only if a single piece is not heavier than 32 kilograms.
Charge per kilogram in direct domestic flights:
- 7,00TRY - 3,00 EUR - 3,00 USD - 3,00 GBP
Charge per kilogram in direct international flights:
- 14,00TRY - 6,00 EUR - 6,00 USD - 6,00 GBP
Both in domestic and international flights the baggage you will take with you should be in size to fit in the cabins at the top or under your feet. The dimension should be 61x35x25 cm maximum and its weight should not be more than 8 kilograms. Your baggages should have name and address tags either outside of inside them.
In accordance with aviation rules defined by General Directorate of Civil Aviation regarding ICAO and ECAC rules there are some limitations to carry all liquids in their hand/cabin bags for all passengers of flights. (You can see Security section for detailed information)
If you find out that your baggage is damaged after the flight, please see “Lost Baggage” department of ground services company, which we have an agreement with, to demand a written report that your baggage is damaged. After you get the report you can also contact with “Borajet Lost Baggage” department via telephone numbered 0 312 398 20 39.
Papers to be given to Lost Baggage Department during reporting;
- Flight ticket,
- Baggage tag,
- Identification card (I.D., passport)
Plaese show your flight ticket, baggage tags and identification cards for any kind of damages and if you could not receive you baggage/baggages to “Lost Baggage” department before leaving the airport.
Papers to be given to Lost Baggage Department during reporting;
- Flight ticket,
- Baggage tag,
- Identification card (I.D., passport)
If your baggage cannot be found within 5 days, please see the nearest ground services office with the information on the content of the baggage, your identification card, baggage tag and excess baggage tag if there is and apply to lost baggage department. You can also contact with Borajet lost baggage department via telephone from 0 312 398 20 39.
If you want to carry golf equipment, camping materials, skiing equipments or bicycle wşth you you should contact with Borajet Call Center from 0 850 222 26 72.
- Fishing equipment:
If BORAJET Airlines agrees to carry fishing equipment excess baggage is charged 3 TL per kilogram in domestic flights of one way, 3 € per kilogram in international flights for one way.
- Musical Instruments: /b>
Musical instruments of dimensions that are appropriate to door of the cabin, ceiling-floor height and seat height measurements are accepted on the condition that an extra seat is purchased and reserved in advance.
Pregnant women expecting one baby can fly with a doctor's report that states that” they are fit to fly by air carriage” between 28 weeks and 36 weeks (not at the end of 36 weeks). Medical clearance must be dated maximum 7 days prior to the flight. After 36 weeks, they are no longer fit to fly even with medical clearance if they expect a single baby.
Pregnant women expecting twins or more can fly with a doctor's report that states that they are fit to fly by air carriage between 28-32 weeks (not at the end of 32 weeks). Medical clearance must be dated maximum 7 days prior to the flight. After that, they are no longer fit to fly even with medical clearance if they are expecting twins or more.
Passenger who are younger than 3 (three) years on the date of the flight (0-2 years) are accepted as infant passengers. (Please note that it is necessary to show an I.D. for the baby passenger)
Infant passenger fee:
- Domestic flight: 25 TL
- International flights: 25 $
- Flights to Mykonos : 25€
Babies older than 48 hours old and younger than 7 days old traveling for medical reasons are accepted if they have medical clearance stating “fit to travel by air carriage”. Otherwise infants younger than 7 days are not accepted to flights.
According to security rules of flight an adult can accompany only one infant. There should be a second adult to accompany the second infant.
- Infants between ages zero to two (0-2) can travel at the same seat with their attendants.
- They cannot travel on their own, their parents or authorized person should accompany them.
- Cabin crew is not attended for the flight.
- According to flight rules an adult can accompany only one infant at most.
- Passengers with babies cannot sit on emergency exits.
- Passengers with babies should be seated according to the number of oxygen masks.
In International Flights:
Infant passengers should present a permission document in international flights according to the rules listed below:
In case the infant is traveling to Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus with I.D.;
- a. If the infant is only traveling with the mother, permission of father taken from the noraty or authorized official institution.
- b. If the infant is only traveling with the father, permission of mother taken from the noraty or authorized official institution.
- c. If the infant is going someone other than parents or alone, permission of both parents taken from the notary or an authorized official institution.
- d. If the custody of the infant is in a legal representative, permission of the legal representative taken from the notary or an authorized official institution should be presented.
In case the infant is traveling abroad with a passort;
- a. If the infant has his own passport (special to him) he can travel only with the mother, only with the father or only with the legal representative. Additional permission is not required.
- b. If the baby does not have a passport and registered on the passport of legal representative, infant hast o travel with the person in whose passpot he is registered. Additional permission is not required.
- c. Permission for infants is only required for international flights.
They are passengers who have celebrated their third birthday and who have not celebrated their 13th birthday yet. (It is necessary to present I.D. for child passenger)
20% discount is applied for child passenger.
- 1. 02-05 yaş arası çocuklar tek başına seyahat edemezler.6 yaşından gün almış (doğum tarihinden itibaren tam 5 yılını bitirmiş) ve 13 yaşından gün almamış (doğum tarihinden itibaren tam 12 yılını bitirmemiş) çocuklar refakatsiz uçabilirler. Ancak Borajet refakatsiz çocuk taşıma kurallarının yerine getirilmesi gerekmektedir.
- 2. Unaccompanied travel of child passenger is only possible with a written permission of the parents or legal representative.
- 3. In order to travel unaccompanied the child passenger should have completed all reservations for all destinations of the travel.
- 4. For UM (Unaccompanied Minor) passenger, Unaccompanied Minor Decleration Form is filled at the airport. Information of I.D. and contact details of the parent/legal representative who bringst he child and who will pick up the child are needed in the form. The form is signed tot he parent or legal representative.
A copy oft he form is given to the parent and/or legal representative. Parents should not leave the airport till the flight is realized (precaution is taken against weather conditions or events alike).
- 5. Ticket, passport or other documents of UM passenger are put in an UM bag and hanged on the neck oft he child and given to a boarding personnel.
- 6. Parent or legal representative of UM passenger should wait at the airport till the plane takes off.
- 7. Boarding personnel takes UM passenger as the last person to the plane.
- 8. Airlines is responsible of transit flights and waiting times of the UM passenger at the aiports. In case a problem arises in one of the destinations of UM passenger traveling, parents or legal representative on the destination or take off point should be informed. The passenger is diverted to exit station or a hotel service is provided with an attender.
- 9. UM passenger is given to the person who is specified in UM form by an officer of the airlines only if the person to meet the UM presents the I.D. and signs the form. UM will never be given to another person except than the one specified in the form.
- 10. UM passenger may not sit at Emergency exits.
- 1. Unattended travel of child passenger is only possible with a written permission of the parents or legal representative.
- 2. In order to travel unattended the child passenger should have completed all reservations for all destinations oft he travel.
- 3. For UM (Unaccompanied Minor) passenger, Unaccompanied Minor Decleration Form is filled at the airport. Information of I.D. and contact details of the parent/legal representative who bringst he child and who will pick up the child are needed in the form. The form is signed tot he parent or legal representative.
A copy oft he form is given to the parent and/or legal representative. Parents should not leave the airport till the flight is realized. (precaution taken against weather conditions or events alike).
- 4. Ticket, passport or other documents of UM passenger are put in an UM bag and hanged on the neck oft he child and given to a boarding personnel./li>
- 5. Parent or legal representative of UM passenger should wait at the airport till the plane takes off.
- 6. Boarding personnel takes UM passenger as the last person to the plane.
- 7. Airlines is responsible of transit flights and waiting times of the UM passenger at the aiports. In case a problem arises in one of the destinations of UM passenger traveling, parents or legal representative on the destination or take off point should be informed. The passenger is diverted to exit station or a hotel service is provided with an attender.
- 8. UM passenger is given to the person who is specified in UM form by an officer of the airlines only if the person to meet the UM presents the I.D. and signs the form. UM will never be given to another person except than the one specified in the form.
- 9. UM passenger may not sit at Emergency exits.
Yes, it is required. Children who have just celabrated 6th birthday (who have completed 5 years after the date of birth) and children who are not older than 13 (children who have not completed 12 years after date of birth) can travel only with a permission. If one of the parents bring the child to the airport permission is not necessary. The child can travel with Unattended Minority registry made by one oft he parents at the airport.
PASSENGERS WITH WHEELCHAIRS
We cannot provide service to our passengers with strecthers.
PASSENGERS WHO NEED SPECIAL SERVICES
- 1. Passengers with wheelchairs: Passengers who cannot meet their physical demands on their own and who needs help of some one else has to be accompanied.
- 2. Passengers who cannot see: Passengers who cannot see can travel on their own without accompany.
Ground service personnel should accompaby the passenger to get the passenger to the plane. If there is high step or stairs, the passenger should be warned specifically.
- 3. Passengers who cannot speak or hear can travel alone without accompany.
- 4. Passengers who cannot see and hear/talk can travel with an accompany.
Mentally disabled passengers and passengers who are evaluated tob e dangerous for a safe flight can travel only with an accompany who can give tranquilizer when it is required. If the passenger need a tranquilizer before the take off, the effect of tranquilizer should be as long as the flight duration.
Our passengers who cannot walk, ill, disbaled or old can use wheelchair service free of charge.
Fully disabled (who cannot move) passengers are not accepted to flights without accompany.
In order to be carried by the passenger such accumulators should be informes/prepared/taken off before the flight.
Passengers may provide an extra seat next to them. This extra seat is charged as the first seat reserved.
In order to carry pets in the cabin 35 TL is charged in domestic flights for one way, while 35 Euro is charged in international flights for one way.
In BORAJET Airlines flights 2 pets of the same kind are allowed at most. Cats, dogs and birds are alowed in the cabin with the passengers.
BORAJET Airlines do not accept farm animals in none of flights.
Weight of pets tob e carried in cargo compartment may not exceed 30 kg. More than 30 kilograms are charged as excess baggage.
- Pets are accepted tot he cabin only if reservation is made.
- It is necessary to carry the pets in cages of 45 x 35 x 23 dimensions. Only two baby dogs and 2 baby cats can be carried in a single cage.
- Weight oft he pet should not exceed 6 kilograms when weighed with the cage.
- Borajet Airlines has right to keep the pet when required documents cannot be presented ( vaccination card or alike) or the cage does not comply with the specified rules.
- Passengers who cannot see can travel without accompany. If they have a guidance dog for blind persons, these dogs can accompany passenger in the cabinet. Guiding dogs are not included in maximum pet number PETC to be carried and are free of charge.
- Dogs accompanying passengers who cannot hear are taken tot he cabin provided that they have reservations and their mouth piece is own without considering their weight. Pets that are allowed in the cabin are not included in pet number tob e accepted in the cabin.
Food and beverage services provided on board are free of charge.
HAccording to civil aviation rules, it is forbidden to use electronic devices during take off and landing. It is permitted to us laptops, CD players, video cameras and devices alike during flight.
Mobile phones, all receivers, CD-ROM writers and all other devices that have the specification to record are forbidden on board.
Guns and ammunition with sportive aim are not allowed in the plane.
According to international and national regulations, you can hand out your gun to gun delivery desk at the airport with the registry license and you can take your gun back after the flight with the same procedure.
All liquids, gel and sprays (liquids that can be sprayed in very tiny particles by a sprayer) are not allowed in the cabin without precautions listed below:
- 1. All liquids, gells and sprays should be put in boxes, bottles and carriers alike that do not exceed 100 ml.
- 2. Liquid, gell and spray including boxes should be placed on transparent and easy to close plastic bags.
- 3. Amount of liquid, gell and spray should not exceed transparent and plastic bag of 1 liter.
- 4. Each passenger should carry one plastic bag prepared as described.
Materials listed below are classified as liquid, gell and spray.
- 1. All liquids including water, syrup and drinks,
- 2. Creams, lotions, oils (including cosmetic oils), perfumes, mascara and all other make-up materials (except solid lipsticks),
- 3. Shaving foams, deodorants,
- 4. All material in concession of paste includşng toothpaste,
- 5. Jams, honey, yogurt, molasses, tomato paste and food that are not solid,
- 6. Contact lens solutions,
- 7. Shampoo,
- 8. All other materials like the ones listed below.
In situations listed below liquids, gells and sprays are allowed in the cabins with the passenger:
- a. Medicines (on the condition that a prescription made out to the passenger by name or a health report/document stating that the passenger must use the medicine is produced, and that the medicine is in its original packaging),
- b. Baby foods (on the condition that the baby is travelling on the flight and only the amount required for the duration of the journey is taken on board) may be carried in cabin baggage
- c. At the control point security personnel may require that you document your exceptional circumstance and/or taste yourmedicine/baby food/liquid.
- 1. Guns and firearms
- 2. Objects with a sharp point or sharp edge and guns with a sharp point or sharp edge 2. Explosives and inflammable material
- 3. Explosives and inflammable material
- 4. Objectives that do not have sharp edges and points (thick sticks (golf, cricket, baseball, hockey and lacros bats) )
- 5. Chemical Biological and nuclear (NBC) and Toxic Materials
List of materials that are not allowed in baggage given in the cargo oft he plane contains:
- a. Fuses and detonators
- b. Any kind of explosives and explosive systems
- c. Fire works/li>
- d. Sign fire works
- e. Mine and military esplosives
- f. Hand grenade/li>
- g. Sparklers
- h. Explosives and inflammables with high risk
- i. Materials that may cause smoke
- j. NBCs (except the ones for medical use)
PERVANELİ MOTOR - JET
Pervaneli motor ile jet motoru arasında tek fark; jet motorundaki pervanenin, aslında motorun içinde bulunan "TÜRBİN" dediğimiz düzenek olmasıdır. Ayrıca pervaneli motorun jet motoruna nazaran "KISA" ve "YÜKSEK İRTİFALI" meydanlardaki "PERFORMANS ÜSTÜNLÜĞÜ" ve "GÜVENİLİRLİĞİ" tartışılmazdır.
De-Icing is a mixture of alcohol, glucose and hot water used by speacilists used when the passengers are close to the plane for flight and it is a liquid to de-ice the plane. This mixture is sprayed on wings, tail and body of the plane to protect the aerodynamic of the plane with icing that may affect the flight. The duration of the procedure may vary according to the type of the plane and may exceed 1 hour with the waiting duration on the course.
The reason to use de-icing is to decrease the freeaing point of liquid by alcohol and to prevent icing for a certain level. Besides, it does not damage the wing, tail and body since it evaporates very fast. Since De-Icing procedure loses its specification in a very short time, this application should be applied not only to planes to take off but also to planes that landed in order to clean snow and ice.
Smoking is not permitted in our flights.
Since balls may be risky because of pressure difference, they are allowed only when the air inside the ball is taken off. Balls are not accepted on the plane otherwise.